The Rausser College of Natural Resources includes UC Berkeley faculty, Cooperative Extension specialists, graduate students, and undergraduates working in a variety of research areas related to:
- Agriculture and agricultural economics
- Energy technologies and policy
- Environmental and climate-change science, policy, and ecology
- Fire science, safety, and policy
- Food safety, food supply, food additives
- Insects and wildlife biology
- Natural Resources: science, ecology, and conservation of water, soil, and energy.
- Obesity, childhood obesity, nutrition
- Plant and microbial biology, genetically modified organisms
- Sustainable energy, farming systems, natural resource management, etc.
For help locating Rausser College faculty experts or for other press inquiries, contact:
Rausser in the News
NPR | May 30, 2023
The Mendocino Voice | May 26, 2023
Los Angeles Times | May 24, 2023
Energy Institute at Haas | May 22, 2023
UC Irvine Is Building A First Of Its Kind All-Electric Hospital. Could It Pave The Way For More Like It?
KPCC | May 17, 2023