All of the supporters of Rausser College play a tremendous role in our ability to “See the Bigger Picture. Make a Better World.” We value donors who give at all levels.
We are launching the Rausser College Dean’s Society as a special way to honor and acknowledge our generous donors who express their commitment to the mission of our college by contributing a total of $2,500 or more in any given fiscal year (July 1-June 30) to any of our annual funds:
- Rausser College Fund for Natural Resources - primarily supporting undergraduate education, including research opportunities and DEIBJ initiatives.
- Rausser College Graduate Student Support Fund - providing critical support for our graduate students across all departments
- Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship Fund - going directly to financial aid for undergraduate students
In gratitude for contributions at this level, we offer members of the Dean’s Society special opportunities and benefits:
- An annual briefing meeting with the Dean to discuss priorities and plans for the College.
- Invitations to special Rausser College events, where you will have a chance to meet the dean and interact with other members of the Dean’s Society, as well as faculty and students.
- Exclusive communications from the college that illustrate how your support makes an impact.
- Campus concierge services to help you when you’re planning a visit to campus. We are happy to assist you with parking, make reservations for lunch at the Faculty Club or lead a private tour for you and your guests.
- Gift planning consulting services to offer you and your financial advisers expert, tax-friendly information on leaving a legacy to RCNR through a trust, bequest or other gift plan.
Donors at the Dean’s Society level also receive recognition and benefits through Berkeley’s Charter Hill Society, which recognizes giving to colleges, departments and other programs across campus.
Thank you for your support! For more information on the Dean’s Society or giving to RCNR, please contact Annual Fund Director, Linda Rafferty at email@example.com.